Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Short of It!

I just want to say "Hi" and "thank you" to everyone that's been reading my blog so far. I know I have about 6 followers and about 5-10 people that may occasionally browse this website when they are absolutely bored and have nothing better to do then read a really long, and "texty" diatribe by yours truly, but it's appreciated. I will try and write smaller updates some of the time so as not to overwhelm the most of you and to add pictures. I know pictures are worth a 1000 words and therefore less of shit you need to read. :) So this is my short post and a farewell to me because I'm going on a mini cruise to Ensenada, Mexico with Robby for a forensic conference - what better way to talk about fingerprint processing then on a Carnival cruise ship, especially if your friends and family get to come with you? So until then you should all answer my random "Would you rather" quiz:

1.) Die peacefully in your sleep?
2.) Die a tragic and painful hero's death?
3.) Die by freak accident?

Explain why?

Adios!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment