Monday, March 22, 2010

Welcome Note!!!

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to thank you for coming to my Blog site to read or browse the posts. This Blog is basically mini epitaphs on people I meet, things I do, and things I feel. For years now people have been telling me to write the crazy stores I tell or write the accounts of the strange people I meet. At first I didn't really listen to their advice because I figured my life couldn't be as interesting as they made it out to sound or that everyone just happens to meet weirdos on a street corner (only the sane people tend to turn the other direction instead of embracing said person in a conversation, abet a lucid one or not). When I finally realized people were serious about the whole "write your stories down" thingamagig, I then moved onto Myspace (the coolest new Internet meet and greet friends site of the time) and proceeded to bored people to death (or that's my take on what happened as no one really cared to comment on my posts and therefore I assumed they fell asleep writing a comment to whatever I wrote.) After the whole Myspace fiasco, I somehow got convinced to join Facebook and so I ended up posting "Notes" for people to read, but I think they only get posted on that days "Wall" and then vanish forever unless people intentionally look at your "Wall" which is extremely rare for my profile.

Anyhow, that means, I write and about 3 people read. This wouldn't be so much of a problem, expect for the fact that everyone I know is constantly telling me to post a bunch of my crazy adventures and when I do, no one knows about them, can access them, or just plain reads them. With this new, lovely blog, people can now read at their own leaisure my demented opinions regardless of whether they have a Facebook, Myspace or other account; but beware, you might get a stitch in your side from laughing at me or ruin a perfectly nice keyboard by drooling all over it after I accidentally lull you to sleep with my wittiness. Either way, welcome to my new blog, "the World According to Em", I hope you enjoy what you read and if you have any comments, suggestions on things I should write about (or not write about), or opinions, please feel free to let me know.

Always,

Em

P.S. I will attempt to check my grammar and spelling for this blog, but as always, I will undoubtedly miss something and so don't fault me for poor speech, it's the way I talk and apparently the way I write.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I just subscribed!! Both of us blogging now? Crazy . . . the world better watch out.

Anonymous said...

Wait, hey . . . I have commented on your blog, here, (see above) and you have not sent love my way. Despite my patient waiting. www.byrdandbear.com

Post a Comment